#1 - Change multiple scores for one student:
• Method 1: In seating chart - click on student's face - choose Gradebook - Assignment Summary - Edit grades - Save
• Method 2: In Gradebook Main - click on student's name - Assignment Summary - Edit grades - Save.
#2 - Contact parents/guardians:
• In seating chart - click on student's face - choose Student - phone numbers are listed
• Note that you can also check what other classes the student has by clicking on Classes
#3 - Missing assignments
• In seating chart - click on student's face - choose StudentVue - Choose calendar - choose missing assignments from third drop down "all" menu ... note that the other drop down menus allow choices by class and/or teacher.
#4 - Gradebook - Assignments
This window will help you "double check" two things:
1) Max Value and Pts. Possible are equal
2) Grading Periods are all checked - in the case below this is a Semester 1 course during Quarter 1 - so Q1 and S1FG are checked.
#5 - Analysis Tool
Want to analyse your grades - see how males do vs females, check grades by ethnicity, assignment type - this is the place to be. See below for an example of gender analysis. In this example females have an overall class average of 92.43% and males 92.97%.
If you would like help doing any of these ... or need/want clarification on something else, please let me know!